Sunday, July 20, 2014

a weekend in yokohama




It's been almost a year since I last went to Yokohama - I spent a relaxing Saturday with my man at the Red Brick Warehouse and Minato Mirai area. Rainy season seems to be extending into July, which means cooler days and less humidity - my kind of summer. I finally found the opportunity to wear my jumpsuit I got from Zara a while back (some similar ones here), and was lucky enough to find some hipster-looking shades for 1000 yen (similar here). While we were waiting in line for the ferris wheel at night, the fireworks started, and they continued all throughout the ride which was absolutely perfect. The view from above was so pretty and I realized that when I have a gorgeous view in front of me, I love to admire it in blissful silence, hence the single photo (sorry!). 

I'm glad to have spent such a peaceful weekend after a hectic first week since my birthday! Whew.
Can't wait to check out what everyone else has been doing this weekend :)


Love,

Samantha Mariko

18 comments:

  1. Looks like amazing trip and lot of fun. Love the view and lights. Great ring. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful photos!
    I love your style and your blog.
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know.
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude i don't know what 1000 yen is, but those shades are killer, especially on you!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know my brothers always go to Japan maybe twice a year bc they run a tour agency with Japan. I really wanna go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you really had à lovely Time, Love travelling to new places.
    Xxx

    Cheers From Paris,
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yokohama looks incredible, I've been yearning to visit Japan for such a long time now. You're stunning photos are not helping! Hehehe! Hope you manage to find your way back again soon.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so beautiful!!
    And this makes me miss Yokohama!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow i love the pictures!
    xx

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super lovely! Sounds like a perfect kind of saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The electric big wheel must do wonders for the skyline, looks like a terrific place to visit, you look so pretty! Its always nice hearing your comments...Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you look so cute! I hope you enjoyed yourself! ^-^
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to go travelling! I am hoping once my work creating my next collection is over I should be able to also do fun staff around the globe ;)
    Beautiful eye catching snaps x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! I really love what you wearing :)
    Btw, I've just started a beauty/fashion blog! Would you like to follow each other GFC and bloglovin? :)

    x Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so beautiful Sam! I love those night shots.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shots of the ferris wheel are fantastic and you look very cool! What a nice escape!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you look so cute! ^-^
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!