Thursday, July 3, 2014

launch of club-D music official website

I've done a few posts about my music-making - I'm currently making original music with a music producer I met in Tokyo. And I'm so happy to show you guys an introduction to what he has been working on at clubdmusic.com.





(club-D & Claudio)


I have been working with both of these talented gentlemen on some high-quality music, mainly  in the dance/EDM genre. Below is an intro video from club-D's Youtube channel (yes, that's me in the video and yes I'm singing!).




club-D Introduction - Vol. 1


It would be great if you all could check out the website and the video. Stay tuned for more amazing music and content!! :) 



Have a great weekend!!


Love,

Samantha Mariko

11 comments:

  1. After watched the video, I'm ready for Thursday night! (which in Doha means weekend!)
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up Japanese radio soon! Haven't listened to it for a while :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cool! This is awesome Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog :)
    www.jchung.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats. Great song, you did amazing job. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AMAZING,Samantha!!Congratulations and I'm so proud and excited for you! Such a great opportunity and I'm definitely going to check out the video!

    Have a great day! Cheers,
    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!