Saturday, July 26, 2014

Marc by Marc Jacobs & Shop Bop





I got a Macbook Pro a couple months ago but never got around to buying a case for it... I was so happy when Shopbop kindly sent me this Marc by Marc Jacobs neoprene computer case, which matches my iPad case. The quality of these cases never disappoints- sturdy and plush, guaranteed to protect your most treasured electronic gadgets.  You can check out more Marc by Marc Jacobs tech accessories here on Shopbop.

What are some go-to brands for tech accessories?? I would love to know :) Let me know in the comments!

Have a great weekend!




Love,

Samantha Mariko


14 comments:

  1. Awesome case! Wish I have one too! I still don't have a case for my Macbok Pro too :(

    ♡, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome case! Wish I have one too! I still don't have a case for my Macbok Pro too :(

    ♡, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a trusty Ipad case from Michael Kors if I'm not mistaken, that I don't trade for anything. It's a sling bag with a cute purpley color, great for going out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new macbook case! ^^

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice case for your macbook ;)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely case! I always buy my gadgets cases at Apple Store without thinking much...haha.
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That case is gorgeous! It's so important to protect your electronics. It's an investment. I'll be buying a new laptop soon. Right now I'm with Dell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is case is super cute, kind of them indeed! I the worst at protecting my technology...but i like the iphone cases from Society 6!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous glasses Samantha, I adore it! I've been wanting that Marc Jacobs laptop case, but I'm aiming to get the pink one =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. this computer case is gorgeous! i hadn't seen an MJ one before this.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely case! Although, I've got with an InCase perforated case--- that way even when I am using my mac it is at least somewhat protected and it also prevents it from overheating…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!