Thursday, December 11, 2014

my Sam Edelmans from Shopbop




Did you guys do some of your holiday shopping last week during the big sale at Shopbop? I definitely did - I added a new pair of booties to my shoe collection with my Sam Edelman Petty Booties. I love Sam Edelman of course for the quality of the shoes and that they are so affordable for the quality. I also wear my monk strap shoes all the time too :)

For more cute shoes from Sam Edelman, check them out on Shopbop here

最近、Sam Edelman の靴にすごいハマってます。この前のShopbopのセールでレザーのブーツをいただきました!すごく可愛い♪上のリンクで是非チェックしてみてね!



Love,

Samantha

14 comments:

  1. the leather boots are awesome <3
    ahhh you make me want to buy new shoes for this month ;p

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur shoes!!

    Wanna follow each other on Instagram and bloglovin?
    Please follow me here⤵️
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com

    Stylosis.com
    Bloglovin.com/
    instagram.com/
    Victoria Twins

    Love & hugs Twinsladybug
    Melbourne!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all, superb cool :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boots :3


    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfectboots for winter!
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear
    Both are great, love Sam Edelman's designs
    Your blog is so interesting, wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buy ....lovely shoes <3


    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ! :) one of my favourite brands !! ! ! ! !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh, I love shopbop and these shoes are definetely one of a kind :) I was just wondering if they have any other colors, but like, on the same models? Thanks already

    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shoes <3
    Can't wait to see them on you :)

    See you Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely need some shoes like these! They look so comfy.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Instantly goes on the site*
    hahaha

    bcfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love those boots.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!